1. ASTRO File Manager: Organize and manage your files and content such as pictures, music, videos or documents on your phone, tablet, PC (via networking) or on cloud services like Facebook Photo Albums, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive or Box. It’s like Windows Explorer or Mac’s Finder with connections to the most popular clouds.
2. Evernote: an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders–and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go. Como transferir Whatsapp iphone para android gratis
3. Where’s My Droid: The first find your phone app on the Android Market continues to get better and better. Now with more features it is easier then ever to track down your missing phone.
Where’s My Droid can turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring. The app can also get the GPS coordinates with a link to Google maps if you’re not near enough to your phone to hear the ringer. You have the freedom to track your phone from anywhere with a text messaged attention word.
4. Pixlr Express: a fun and free photo editor that lets you quickly crop, re-size, and fix any picture, remove red-eye, and whiten teeth. Then choose from more than 600 effects, overlays, and borders to personalize any image-all for free. From the makers of Pixlr-o-matic, Pixlr Express will make you look like a pro, even if you’ve never edited a photo before.
5. TripAdvisor Hotels Flights: Plan and have your perfect trip with TripAdvisor. With over 75 million candid reviews and opinions by travelers, TripAdvisor makes it easy to find the best hotels, great restaurants, and fun things to do, wherever you go. Our robust flight search helps you find airfare deals, even on the go. And booking options for hotels, restaurants, and airfare are just a tap away.
6. Kingsoft Office: the only mobile Office with full-features FREE. Support for running on Android 2.1 and above system. User-friendly & nice UI interface! Users from over 200 countries and regions around the world are using it. The Average Rating of Kingsoft Office is up to 4.6 stars! Whether in a small cell phone screen or on a large screen on the Tablet, Kingsoft Office has a superior performance.
7. WhatsApp Messenger: the best smartphone messenger available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your 3G or WiFi (when available) to message with friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, pictures, audio notes, and video messages.
8. TED: presents talks from some of the world’s most fascinating people: education radicals, tech geniuses, medical mavericks, business gurus, and music legends. Find more than 1400 TEDTalk videos and audios (with more added each week) on the official TED app.
9. Pinterest: a tool to find your inspiration and share it with others. Use it to collect things you love, organize and plan important projects, and more.